Colorbond fencing in Bunbury, WA from Bunbury Colorbond Fencing is growing in popularity every single day. A coated steel building product, Colorbond is manufactured in Australia by BlueScope steel. This hardwearing, long-lasting, superior performing building material can withstand just about anything Mother Nature (and your family) can throw at it.
Benefits of Colorbond Fencing
- It looks amazing: with it’s clean, modern lines, Colorbond fences look great on both sides, unlike its timber counterpart that has ugly railings along one side. No more fighting with your neighbours.
- Colorbond fence colours are immense: the wide array of designer colours in which Colorbond is available means that there is definitely a colour to match the colour scheme of your property.
- It’s tough: Colorbond fence panels don’t burn in the sun, or in bushfires, it is indestructible by termites, and can withstand even the strongest of winds.
- It is almost maintenance free: once your Colorbond fence is installed, there is really not much else to do. You don’t have to paint it, just give it a hose down to clear away dirt and grime every now and then.
- It’s even environmentally friendly: made from steel, this building material is actually 100% recyclable.
And, with Bunbury Colorbond Fencing installing your Colorbond fence, you can rest assured of a stress-free project. Our top priority is delivering the perfect finish, by applying the highest standards of workmanship possible, to every job we undertake. With 15 years industry experience across every aspect of Colorbond fencing throughout Bunbury, we know the standard we deliver on every job is spot on.